Click here to read the bulletin.
1) FREE Preparing for Adulthood – Securing good health outcomes for young people event
2) FREE Advanced Decision Making Events
3) Quality Checking Government Questionnaire
4) Winterbourne View 2 Year On report and Transforming Care Next Steps
5) Learning Disabilities Census Report – England, 30th of September 2014
6) It's complicated: What's happening in social care for adults with learning disabilities in England?
7) Challenging cuts to short break services – legal resource for parent carers
8) Launch of RCGP Care Planning Animation
9) Risks, safeguarding and personal budgets – a study
10) SPRU at The University of York: How local authorities allocate resources to carers through carer personal budgets
11) Contact a Family – resources
12) Care for children and young people with epilepsy getting better, reveals latest audit
13) NHS Sell-Off – The Full Movie
14) Guidance: Accessible Britain Challenge: toolkits on creating inclusive communities for disabled people
15) An Australian video clip demonstrating what it is like to have Down syndrome
16) Living with Lowes
17) How an autistic child learned to say 'I love you'