Click here to download the bulletin
1. NHS England has produced “Getting it right for people with learning disabilities – Going to hospital because of mental health difficulties or challenging behaviours – What families need to know”
2. Staying Safe Out and About – Easy read guide
3. Boost for carers from rise in allowance threshold
4. Follow the Kings Fund Health and social care election tracker
5. Think Local Act Personal guidance to support councils’ Care Act requirements
6. Rob Greig joins The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC).
7. Dimensions Love Your Vote campaign
8. Do you know someone who wants to get online at home who is on a low income and doesn’t have a computer or broadband set up?
9. Progress Update Report from the Confidential Inquiry into Premature Deaths of People with Learning Disabilities (CIPOLD)
10. Community Catalysts launches Small Good Stuff
11. Resources about SEN and Disability reforms from the Council for Disabled Children
12. London Learning Disability Today conference & exhibition
13. It All HELPS - 5 Core Reasonable Adjustments