Click here to download the bulletin
1. Personal Health Budget Holders and Family Carers - (POET 2014)
2. CQC State of Health Care and Adult Social Care in England 2013/2014
3. Care Act 2014: statutory guidance for implementation
4. Statement about the use of cameras to monitor care
5. 15 more care staff charged with offences to people with a learning disability
6. Gearing Up for Personal Health Budgets Programme (Round 2)
7. Factsheets on dementia for people with learning disabilities
8. A new way to use your redundant tax disc holders!
9. Inclusion Campaign Shul Directory
10. Children and Young People with Complex Health Needs - A one-stop booklet for families
11. The Laughing Boy Bill - turning social care policymaking on its head
12. Autism and Challenging Behaviour: "One person at a time"
13. Sheffield Choice Support 2nd FREE Families event
14. Manchester People First launch Young Peoples Forum