Click here to see the bulletin
1. A new disability minister to take on the reforms
2. Notes on the Care Act 2014 Guidance from Luke Clements
3. Families and self-advocate concerns about new group to move Winterbourne View actions forward.
4. Second MacIntyre safeguarding case being investigated
5. Whistleblowing: improving organisational practice
6. Invitation to join action learning sets to bring people back into area.
7. Government decides not to roll out Right To Control programme
8. Councils warn that DoLS judgement will divert vital funds from adult social care budgets
9. Care workers low pay jeopardising quality of care
10. The Autism Programme Board is recruiting self-advocates and family carers
11. Supporting adult carers through community nursing
12. An Unexpected Knock At The Door Is The DWP Rule, Not The Exception
South East region:
13. New service launched in Chandlers Ford