Events & Training
The National Family Carer Network is able to provide high quality and practical training programmes tailored to your needs, with Family Carers in mind.
- Well researched, up-to-date information
- High quality trainers
- Training which is informative and interactive
- High quality training resources which can include films made in partnership with families and professionals and information resource packs
Our current training programmes include:
- The Law around Decision Making (including the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberties)
- Making Sure Your Relative Is Safe (Safeguarding)
With our network of members consisting of family carer organisations and individuals, we would be happy to work with you to organise an event for family carers. We have experience of of holding events such as consultations, focus groups etc.
For more information on our training or events, please do not hesitate to contact us.