Click here to download the bulletin
1. National Family Carer Network launches new website
2. Government orders review of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
3. New Chair for the Standing Commission on Carers
4. Making the voices of people with learning disabilities and their families heard in the run-up to the 2015 General Election
5. The SEND Code of Practice: 0 – 25 years came into force on 1st September.
6. PAMIS Bereavement and Loss Resource Pack
7. A new settlement for health and social care”, the final report from the independent Commission on the Future of Health and Social Care in England.
8. A vision for care fit for the twenty-first century…” the report of the Commission on Residential Care has been published.
9. The Integrated Personalised Commissioning (IPC) programme
10. London Symphony Orchestra encourages adults with learning disabilities
11. Photographer with Down's syndrome 'sees the world differently'